Sunday, April 09, 2006

Predators Secure Playoff Berth!


The Predators secured a playoff berth last night with their 2-1 shoot out win against Chicago last night. The Preds have fallen off of their pace lately, losing six of their last ten with impact players Sullivan, Tootoo, Zidlicky and Voukoun out for many of the games due to injury. After a shaky start in the game at Chicago a few nights ago, Chris Mason has played well in relief of Vokoun stopping 24 of 25 shots and looked absolutely brilliant in the shootout, blanking the Blackhawks. Playoff tickets go on sale April 15, but yours truly has already secured tickets for the first eight possible games. Try not to drool on your monitor, but this is what the sweet puppies look like. The playoffs begin the weekend of April 21 which could be bad news for me because I am supposed to go to St. Louis the 23rd for the Cardinals-Cubs game. I doubt I will have any trouble getting rid of the tickets I don't use. Don't be a hater. I'm just a pimp livin' his dream.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Well thanks for posting. At least now I know you are ok down there in Tennessee and haven't been blown away.

Since you haven't answered my calls is all I'm sayin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home