Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well Damn!

LMRP calls me last night right around midnight. She wanted to give me my birthday present. I was a little confused 'cause she was at work. She told me to go to the mailbox and get it. Sneaky little thang! The long and the short of it? She is taking off work tonight and taking me BACK to Smashville for another hockey game!! She got tickets on the 3rd or 4th row! The woman never fails to surprise me. We are staying overnight again, so I'm gonna post a summation of my weekend sometime Sunday night or Monday. She done good on my birthday present, now if I can just get her to take me to a strip club for a lap dance.

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Chunky, she rocks!

I'll say it again, have a great birthday my friend. Enjoy all the best and try not to think about the fact that you are one year closer to 40...hehe! ;)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger bricotrout said...

rachel says im supposed to wish you a happy birthday. so her it goes... happy birthday. whew, that was a stretch for me. peace out!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Ian said...

Rachel Said to say Happy Birthday. I always do what she says 'cos she's purrty.

Enjoy the hockey.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I called you on your birthday. I had to close so I couldn't answer your call in return. I hope you had a freaking great birthday, mine was fandamntastic!!
Love you long time
Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home