Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Here We Go!

There won't be an HNT this week, I'm too busy being excited about tomorrow night! LMRP and I are going to the hockey game in Nashville and we bought party zone tickets. That means all you can drink. Since this is really my birthday celebration, I plan on getting drunker than Cooter Brown. I owe it to myself to punish my body with alcohol (also known as "the devil's urine" in this part of the country). We have decided to stay in Nashville over night rather than risk the drive back, so we may take in a bar or two afterwards. Oh, in case anybody cares, I placed second in the local poker tournament last night. This is the back of the Bud t-shirt I won. I so rock!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Monalicious said...

Awesome all around. Have a great time at the game.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Have a great time and have several shots of Patron and Bend Me Over's.

Oh, and I want those flip flops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home