Thursday, November 03, 2005

Here Comes The Sun HNT

Here it is. The infamous sun I bought in Florida. I got mixed results with my poll. The ex-wife said it was horrendous, but since she don't pay the mortgage, she can bite my lily white ass. It has a few good memories with it so I plan to enjoy looking at it. I just hope the fucker doesn't fall off of the wall and whack me in the melon.

Since I didn't get to go to the UT game last weekend (possibly a lucky thing) I went and bought paint and took care of my bedroom. The color used to be this mint green that was supposed to be a sage, but turned out all neon-ish when it went on the walls. I'm ashamed to admit I picked the color. Those damn sample cards are a waste of time if you ask me.

The color on the walls is Palomino. It looks similar to what's in the den, but that is Elmwood. 'Cause you care. Now I have to get matching linen and a comforter. It's official. I am now a metrosexual.

20 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger .- said...

sun?
oh, yes, there next to those fabuloso legs that lead right up to that hunk of metrosexual manhood 'ey?

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

for the record, i think the sun kicks ass...i love it...

and the legs...yummy... :)

peace...

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pic. The sun is quite eye catching.

Happy HNT all

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger vampirekitti said...

very nice legs! and the sun is pretty cool too! happy HNT!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger lime said...

verrrry niiice. happy HNT!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Mara said...

Now if we could just back that camera up a tiny bit... Happy HNT

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Nice creative HNT! Happy HNT!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Those boxers would look so much better on my floor.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I personally like the sun but I'm a bit of an eccentric. I like the legs too. ;)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Did you send the wife packing because she didn't like the sun?

Happy HNT!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger MG said...

loving the boxers around your ankles :)
metrosexual? lol
happy HNT

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Muse said...

I have a sun like that, only its a candle holder. :) Nice legs and Happy HNT!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Grandma Lola said...

Love the sun, and the legs!
Happy HNT!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger MamaKBear said...

Wow...looks like the sun in motion!
Great pic, nice legs too! Happy HNT!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

The sun is awesome!
I just love love love boxers!!!

Happy HNT!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Bat said...

Well, it looks like an most of the bloggers have a positive opinion of my sun. I will keep it. The boxers go to the highest bidder.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Nice legs! Happy HNT!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger ... said...

i love it! screw your ex wife she has bad taste

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Bat said...

Of course she had bad taste, she married me didn't she?

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Tish said...

Hubba hubba. I hope your HNT was a great one! :) GO VOLS! *LOL*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home