Sunday, October 16, 2005

Shortcut To China

The demon dog has been giving me fits. I filled in the hole that she dug and yesterday, while mowing the yard, I found this. Maddie is a little dog, about 35 lbs. She is an excellent digger though. This was the exact same hole that I filled. I don't think she appreciated it very much. Notice the depth as well as the perfect dimensions. I have had enough. Yesterday, I refilled the hole, tilled the entire area (about 4 feet by 8 feet), seeded it with Fescue and fenced it off. Now if I can just remember to keep it watered. I really wouldn't care, but dirt + dew = mud in the house. Can't have that.

The Predators have won five in a row with no losses on the season. It seems that they are the real deal! I'm completely juiced that I can root for a winner. The Cards are a different story. After losing Reggie Sanders, Abraham Nunez had to leave the game with a charlie horse. He was replaced with Hector Luna. So now, third base, a position filled by All-Star Scott Rolen at the beginning of the season, is being played by Luna, who hadn't played all post season. The Cards paid for it on the very next at bat. So now they are down 2-1 in the NLCS and my hopes for a world series are a little dimmer.

The Vols didn't play this weekend. Thank you Lord.

What else can go wrong?

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

I'm still hoping!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Bat said...

Danjer, sometimes I think you are baiting me.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the demon dog knows....pay attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home