Monday, August 01, 2005

Voting Suspended

Well, after several comments I have decided to end the voting on the Full Monty issue. I basically had three positive votes, two of them from people I know outside the blogverse. Calin tempts me with a promise that she well also go Full Monty (and oh how she tempts, I have a weakness for red heads) but over all the consensus seems to be that I should leave something to the imagination. Osbasso kind of seals the deal since I consider him Poppa Half-Nekkid Thursday. So, no Full Monty. I can physically feel the relief from all over the blogverse.

Hopefully the 'shrooms will kick in and I will come up with something original this week............but I wouldn't count on it.


Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

Of course, if you took a Full Monty and emailed it to Calin, wouldn't that sort of oblige her to send one to you?

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Bat said...

LOL. Oh, were it that simple. Redheads are the bane of my existance. I'm like a child. I know the fire will burn me, but I cannot resist the beautiful flame.

 
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you didn't take my vote. I say show us the frank and beans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home