Monday, January 02, 2006

Unlucky Charm

My New Year's Eve was quite uneventful. The dogs and I sat around and listen to the sounds of rednecks trying to blow their hands off with illegal fireworks. Boring. New Year's Day I drove up to Nashville for the hockey game. It was a very disappointing showing for the Predators. It started off well with the Preds going up 2-0 in the first period when suddenly the Ducks put the biscuit in the basket for three quick goals. Smashville was unable to respond and the final score was 4-2, the Preds losing for only the fourth time at home this season.

Every game that I have personally attended this year has been a win for Nashville. I was getting used to it. So what was different this time? The company. Little Miss Red Pants went with me. Since she seems to be unlucky for the Predators, I don't know if she will get to attend another game. All I had at the hockey game was my phone camera and the pictures were bad at best so I substituted a picture from the Titans game we attended. Maybe we shall see more of her.

8 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Tish said...

Sounds serious! But I thought you had a thing for redheads! ;) Best of luck to you!

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Darkneuro said...

Look at it this way... You were hearing the Bubbas try and blow themselves up. I was in the only completely interior room in my ground floor apartment listening to the sh*thead neighbors shoot off their guns. 88 days... Only 88 more days...

She's CUTE.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

I noticed the Preds and the Titans lost...that sucks!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

Yup...definately sounds serious! and yes.. I also recall a posting about redheads!......alas....he loves me no more...**wipes tear from eye***

**your penalty?? Come on over to my site and play the poll! M

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Bat said...

For the record. I do have a thing for redheads, but the are nothing but trouble!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

I beg your pardon!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

and ....your point issSSS? That we are fun ---right?!?!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jodi said...

Bite your tongue mister! Red heads are THE SHIT. Who am I kidding, my hair is from a box.

She's cute, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home